Moulton a small town located centrally between Florence and Cullman. Home to about 3,800 people this small town is exactly what you’re looking for to raise up your family. Did you know that Moulton is actually the birthplace of olympic gold medalist, Jesse Owens?
- H.A. Alexander Park – Has a lot to offer the community with tennis courts, ballfields, batting cages, pavilions, a walking track and a playground.
- H.A. Alexander Mini Park and Splash Pad- On the outskirts of the main H.A. Alexander Park sits the mini park as well as the splash pad
- Bankhead National Forrest– Looking for some family fun in the woods? Bankhead National Forrest covers 181,230 acres of hiking trails, public hunting land, waterfalls and much more! Check out the RCM glamping review here!
- Wheeler Lake KOA – At the KOA you will find something for everyone in your family from camping, horseback riding, the Raptor Arial Park, gem mining, and so much more!
- The Joe Wheeler Home – The Joe wheeler home is a historical site located in Hillsboro that is a post civil war home that you may tour on a guided tour or self guided!
- Funderdome Skate Center– The funderdome offers indoor fun with their skating rink and arcade. They also have multiple birthday party packages available!
- Moulton Recreation Center– At the rec center they have an indoor full basketball court, racquetball court, exercise room, and meeting rooms available
- Mama Paintz- At Mama Paintz the owner there hosts a variety of paint parties as well as summer camps for adults and the kiddos!
- NW Paint- At NW Paint there is tons offered from window painting, wall murals and logos, face painting for events and parties, and even paint parties!
- Captain Dave’s
- Little Kountry Kitchen
- Cardinal Drive-in
- Dots Soul Food Restaurant
- Sweet Leona’s
- Western Sirloin
- Bobby Rai’s Sports Grill
- Cabos San Lucas
Farms & Farmers markets– Some of our preferred places to get our fresh fruits and veggies are Louallen’s farm and the Lawrence County Farmers Market. At Louallen Farms they have a wide variety of fruits and veggies as well as jams, jellies, plants, and much more. One of our favorite things to do at Louallen’s is to pick fresh strawberries from their u-pick patches, nothing beats a fresh picked strawberry!
Sweet Shops– Some of our favorite places to get our sweet tooth fix are Sweet Leona’s, The Butterstick Bakery and Bistro and Glazed and Brewed! At The Butterstick Bakery and Bistro you can get all your favorite snacks, sweets, and even have the opportunity to take one of the many monthly baking classes available!